Immigration and Legal Services in Vancouver & Surrounding Areas

If you want to stay in Canada; if you have a problem with Canada immigration; if you fear returning to your country; or if you want to sponsor a family member to live in Canada, you can contact me for a free consultation at

D. Blake Hobson - Hobson & Company

I graduated from UBC law school in 1990 and was called to the bar in British Columbia on May 17, 1991. I have been practicing immigration law since that date. I was born and raised in Winnipeg and moved to British Columbia in 1980. I have been married for 26 years and have four children who all reside in British Columbia. I love animals music and sports. I am an experienced litigator and regularly appear in all courts and immigration tribunals in British Columbia. If you have a problem with immigration, my team and I can help you. Email me at or call me at 604-202-9035 for a free consultation.

Trusted Legal Services in Vancouver

Why Choose Hobson & Company?

If you have an immigration problem, fear returning to your country, or need to bring someone to Canada, you need an Immigration Lawyer and I can help you. I will provide you professional legal advice based on my experience for a reasonable fee. I can provide interpretation in any language and an affordable payment plan. Most importantly I will always tell you the truth.

Reasonable Fees

Language Interpretation

Free Consultation

Our Immigration and Legal Services

Immigration Appeals

If immigration makes any decision that you disagree with, including a decision on your detention or removal from Canada, you have the right to appeal that decision. I can help make sure your rights are respected.


If you want to sponsor someone to come to Canada, contact me to find out if it is possible, and how much it costs.


If you fear for your life for any reason in your country of origin, you may have the right to make a refugee or protection claim in Canada.


If you believe that you or anyone else you know will suffer a hardship if removed from Canada, you can apply to stay in Canada. This applies to all children in Canada regardless of where they were born. Contact me for advice on a Humanitarian and Compassionate Application.

Our Location

1177 West Hastings St Suite#2200
Vancouver, BC V6E 2K3


Contact Us

Email Any Inquiries You May Have